Reviews & Ratings
The Goldberg firm is like playing chess. The lawyers always plan three steps ahead of the opposing lawyers and people.
They are very tech savy. They had my hearing virtually because I am in Florida. I testified by soom and won the case.
This firm truly had my back. I will use them again at my first opportunity.
Mr. Goldberg is the kindest man and very professional. He is a master of tenant's rights.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor Rights
- Debtor Rights
- University of Florida, B.S., with high honors in Accounting, 1982
- University of Florida, J.D., 1985
- 1985, Florida
- 1986, New York and New Jersey
- 1996, U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of New York
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Litigation; Tax)
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of Southern District of Florida
- Miami Beach, Florida
- Phi Delta Phi
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Golden Key