New York OfficeAddress
6 East 45th Street
New York, New York 10017PhoneFax
Reviews & Ratings
The quality of services rendered was more than I can have asked for. From the start of consultations, the care and attention to details were taken clear and felt very taken care all the way to the end. I would recommend anyone else looking,...
The firm's head lawyer Mark Lindenberg, Esq. Is truly knowledgeable on Bankruptcy and Landlord Tenant matters. I got a great resolution.
I was recommended to Jessica Goldberg. Working with her was great. She got me out of a very tight financial bind with my landlord and she also got us to keep our apartment. She more than fulfilled our expectations.
This law firm was very responsive to my needs. If I have any legal issues down the road I will go to this team. Special shout out to my personal lawyer Sam.
My wife and I think that at minimum, you are the best lawyer in the universe. You really helped and saved us.
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, B.A., magna cum laude, 1975
- New York Law School, J.D., 1979
- 1980, New York
- 1981, Florida
- 1982, New Jersey
- Queens County and Brooklyn Bar Associations
- New York County Lawyers Bar Association
- Brooklyn, New York
- Appointed by Supreme Court Appellate Division First Dept., Fee Dispute Mediator.