Reviews & Ratings
The Goldberg firm is like playing chess. The lawyers always plan three steps ahead of the opposing lawyers and people.
They are very tech savy. They had my hearing virtually because I am in Florida. I testified by soom and won the case.
This firm truly had my back. I will use them again at my first opportunity.
Mr. Goldberg is the kindest man and very professional. He is a master of tenant's rights.
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, B.A., magna cum laude, 1975
- New York Law School, J.D., 1979
- 1980, New York
- 1981, Florida
- 1982, New Jersey
- Queens County and Brooklyn Bar Associations
- New York County Lawyers Bar Association
- Brooklyn, New York
- Appointed by Supreme Court Appellate Division First Dept., Fee Dispute Mediator.